[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jbpm 5 listing processes

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 10:10:59 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm 5 listing processes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787355#787355

Thanks for a quick reply Maciej.
I have tried using StatefulKnowledgeSession.

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = +createKnowledgeSession+(kBase);
ksession.getProcessInstances();

But it returns me an empty string always. May be I am not creating the session well?
What I am doing is the following.

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();
HornetQHTWorkItemHandler humanTaskHandler =
**new** HornetQHTWorkItemHandler(ksession);humanTaskHandler.setIpAddress(
"127.0.0.1");humanTaskHandler.setPort(5153);
ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler(
"Human Task", humanTaskHandler);
**return**  ksession;
I am guessing that the workItemHandler might be a problem. This version is just a lot different from jbpm 4 so most of my RND includes hit and trial.

Thanks.