[jboss-user] [jBPM] - notifications with attachments

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 14:41:07 EST 2013

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"notifications with attachments"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787404#787404

I have a use case where I want to add an attachment to a user task, complete the task and then send an email with the attachment.  Does anyone have a solution for this?  I looked at the EmailWorkItemHandler and there is no support for attachments.

Also in another use case how would an attachment for one user task get passed to another user task?

Thanks,
Jim