[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Areas to check if process is not moving ahead after a task is marked complete.

Sunil V do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 04:29:42 EST 2013

Sunil V [https://community.jboss.org/people/sunilkrverma] created the discussion

"Re: Areas to check if process is not moving ahead after a task is marked complete."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787550#787550

1)  jbpm 5.4.0.

2) I am using persistence for both Human Task and Process ( both Task and ProcessIntanceLog tables are populated correctly).

Once the task is marked compleetd, I see that the status field in Task table is updated correctly to completed.

I debugged and found that it even goes to org.jbpm.task.event.*MessagingTaskEventListener* class and calls *taskCompleted* method also.  But a call to *List<EventTriggerTransport> targets = getTargets(key, generalKey);* returns null;

I am using *LocalHTWorkItemHandler* and Spring.