[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Evaluation process is already in jbpm-console since I've installed a new copy of jbpm

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 14:29:20 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Evaluation process is already in jbpm-console since I've installed a new copy of jbpm"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787690#787690

I remember getting such errors when there was the package name mismatch in the process definitions.
Just try to use the same package name as that of evaluation.bpmn and see if that works.
You might wanna take a look at the topic  https://community.jboss.org/message/716854#716854 https://community.jboss.org/message/716854 for other alternative solutions suggested by community members.

Just check for the package name once before trying anything mentioned in the topic I pasted the link for, above. Because it involves config changes in your jbpm-installer.

Saludos.