[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Areas to check if process is not moving ahead after a task is marked complete.

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 15:16:06 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Areas to check if process is not moving ahead after a task is marked complete."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787706#787706

I once had a similar issue because of a dumb mistake. I left the task name field blank in the process defination for the 2nd task in the process. So after completion of 1st task, it wont show me the next one. So I figured it out and made that change, it worked fine after that. May be you wanna check that. A task should have Name, TaskName and comment fields non empty.

Regards.