[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Events & Drools Facts annotated as Events

Dmitry Erkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 00:44:51 EST 2013

Dmitry Erkin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmitry.erkin] created the discussion

"JBPM Events & Drools Facts annotated as Events"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787800#787800

Hello!

As soon as we can store  Drools  rules and  JBPM  processes in the same knowledge base package what is the proper way from non-technical user's point of view to send an event from a process to a rules engine?
I suppose there might exists something like using bpmn2 intermediate signal event to throw an event which would be consumed by rules engine as a fact or event.
>From the other side, new Drools fact generated in THEN clause, probably could be catched by  JBPM process as an intermediate signal.
I am not interested in writing java process events listeners because they are specific for techinal users not for business users.

Regards,
Dmitry Erkin