[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to create a group for human group task?

vikas k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 06:44:40 EST 2013

vikas k [https://community.jboss.org/people/vkn...] created the discussion

"Re: How to create a group for human group task?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/789286#789286

Thanks for reply qin tao,

Yes,also there is data inside *organizationalentity* but no success.

What I did : I have created process with two human task in web desinger and speficied the groupid for each PM,HR(default group) and kept acterid blank but I am unable to see the task in group task tab for the user belonging to that group.

kindly correct me if I am missing something.

Thanks,
vikas