[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JCR presistence - where to start for Human Task service?

Jozef Chocholáček do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 10:03:22 EST 2013

Jozef Chocholáček [https://community.jboss.org/people/jchocholacek] created the discussion

"JCR presistence - where to start for Human Task service?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/789325#789325

Hello everyone!

I am about to start implementing JCR persistence for jBPM 5.4. I know where to start for the process runtime (SessionInfo, ProcessInstanceInfo, WorkItemInfo) - the  http://locademiaz.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/drools-persistence-on-top-of-hashmap/ http://locademiaz.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/drools-persistence-on-top-of-hashmap/ blogpost is very useful.

But when I look at the Human Task persistence, it seems I will have to proxy EntityManager and EntityManagerFactory, because all the persistence code works with them.

Or has anyone a better idea?