[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5.4.0-Final: Human Task variable mapping is not working

vchmakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 11:14:29 EST 2013

vchmakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/vchmakov] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.4.0-Final: Human Task variable mapping is not working"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/790467#790467

Hi Maciej,

After some changes I think now I have both the runtime and the local Task Server working in the same transaction and sharing the same persistence context. I found that perhaps LocalHTWorkItemHandler.setClient() can be used instead of overriding of the TaskCompleteHandler to make Complete Task command working in the same persistence context. Please correct me if I’m wrong on this. All my process variables are objects – java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer etc. Is this what you mean in your reply above? The error did not go away. Any other ideas as to why this may be happening?

Thanks,

Vladimir