[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - JMX remote connector - Remote server goes down

sunil kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 15:13:21 EST 2013

sunil kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/sunilr8] created the discussion

"JMX remote connector - Remote server goes down"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/790510#790510

HI ,

i have a client application using Jboss remoting-jmx3 to subscribe to JMX notifications . what if  remote jboss JVM dies or someone stops the remote Jboss ? how can my client gets notified , so that client can retry for reconnecting.

i tried to use JMXConnector.addConnectionNotificationListener , but not getting any sort of notifications.

please let me know how can we hadle this.

Thanks
Sunil Kumar

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]