[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Cannot get Process Image from JBPM Console REST Service, whats wrong?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 03:00:19 EST 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Cannot get Process Image from JBPM Console REST Service, whats wrong?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/791455#791455

Hi,

We have a working JBPM5.4 setup in our dev pc. All works just fine.

Then, we deploy JBPM5.4 in 4 different servers, the guvnor repository on these 4 servers is imported from the guvnor repo on our dev pc.

The weird problem is, we can retrieve process image only on the 3rd server by calling this REST URL
/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definition/{ourprocessidhere}/image

the other three server does not return anything when we access that REST URL.

What could be the cause of this?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi