[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 s8e13 Free Vids

asu dah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 19:59:57 EST 2013

asu dah [https://community.jboss.org/people/wcnkialu] created the discussion

"Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 s8e13 Free Vids"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/791795#791795

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 Band or DJ? Free Online , How I Met Your Mother 8×13, How I Met Your Mother S8 Eps 13, How I Met Your Mother s8e13, How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 online

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 Band or DJ? (http://migre.me/cOtXi)

Summary this episode : When Robin learns that Barney never asked her father’s permission before proposing, she insists that he seek his approval before announcing their engagement. Meanwhile, Ted keeps his feelings concealed by throwing himself into planning their wedding.
How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about Ted (Josh Radnor) and how he fell in love. It all starts when Ted's best friend, Marshall (Jason Segel), drops the bombshell that he's going to propose to his long-time girlfriend, Lily (Alyson Hannigan), a kindergarten teacher. At that moment, Ted realizes that he had better get a move on if he too hopes to find true love. Helping him in his quest is Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), a friend with endless, sometimes outrageous opinions, a penchant for suits and a foolproof way to meet women. When Ted meets Robin (Cobie Smulders), he's sure it's love at first sight, but destiny may have something else in store. The series is narrated through flashbacks from the future, voiced by Bob Saget.

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 Band or DJ? (http://migre.me/cOtXi)

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]