[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm Engine and Human Task Libraries as Modules on Jboss 6 EAP

Diego Almeida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 23:01:40 EST 2013

Diego Almeida [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmalmeida] created the discussion

"Jbpm Engine and Human Task Libraries as Modules on Jboss 6 EAP"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792207#792207

Good Night Guys!

I´m trying to design an ejb module that is part on an enterprise application. This module has a process definition and uses the jbpm engine in order to instatiate the process. I put the jbpm dependencies and human taskd dependencies as modules on a Jboss 6 EAP. The entire app deploys correctly on the server but at runtime the app crashes and throws an exception that indicate that the following class is missing: *KnowledgeBuilderFactoryServiceImpl * on one of the defined modules.

My question is: if it is possible to build an application like the one that I´m trying to build-? and If so, what is the best approach to make the jbpm and human task libraries available to an ejb module?( The module approach gives me problems because of the modules dependencies and their order)

Thanks in advance!!!