[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5: Workflow not leaving embedded sub process

Robert de Lorimier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 13:01:35 EST 2013

Robert de Lorimier [https://community.jboss.org/people/r_delorimier] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5: Workflow not leaving embedded sub process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792417#792417

Maciej,

Thank you for the insight. I had not thought about the case where tasks could be fired after the xor gateway has finished. But in cases where the flow returns back to the same XOR node, would there not be duplicate tasks again? Since I have not worked on that type of scenario, it is a bit blurry to me.

Thanx!