[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss EAP 6.0.1 doesn't work correctly on JBoss Tools 4

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 03:27:37 EST 2013

Rob Stryker [https://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss EAP 6.0.1 doesn't work correctly on JBoss Tools 4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792531#792531

I just tested this in my dev environment, and I'm not able to replicate it. My classpath seems to be set properly.

Did you perhaps delete a runtime during a workspace session and then create a new one with the same name?

One workaround to force the classpath to reset for the dynamic web project would be to right-click the project, properties, then go to the "Targeted Runtimes" page, and uncheck your runtime. Press apply, then re-check it, and press apply. This will try to reset the classpath containers at least.

Where exactly are you seeing this build path error? You say you fiddled a bit and got it to reveal the error. Where was it?  :)

Let's hope this is just a fluke of some type. Is it repeatable if done from a clean workspace? Any more information is definitely useful.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]