[jboss-user] [jBPM] - LDAP UserGroupCallback with bind credentials

Asha M do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 13:40:38 EST 2013

Asha M [https://community.jboss.org/people/asha.maha] created the discussion

"LDAP UserGroupCallback with bind credentials"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793333#793333

Hi,
We integrated our human task service with LDAP. But my Active Directory server does not allow anonymous access.
So, we configured the ldap.bind.user and ldap.bind.pwd in jbpm.usergroup.callback.properties and jbpm.user.info.properties

But the search does not bind with the credentials passed in the properties file and hence we get a LDAP error stating " In order to perform this operation a successful bi nd must be completed on the connection."