[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - To manage Domain from simple web application

hitesh yadav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 05:18:11 EST 2013

hitesh yadav [https://community.jboss.org/people/hitesysony87] created the discussion

"To manage Domain from simple web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793449#793449

Hi all,
I am new in Jboss as 7.

I have Domain of 4 Node . N1 , N2 ,N3 , N4
Here N1 as master node (Domain controller).
I have simple web application in which i want to create  page which have functionality , something like to view all node in cluster
and to make Node unregistor from the cluster using checkbox or radio button .
I know about domain managment using "Commnad Line Interface" ,  "Web Managment Interface"  and "Configuration Files".
But i have no idea how to manage Domain from simple web application .
I have no idea how to communicate with "CLI" or "Configuation File" from web application  to domain controll.

My requirement is very basic means,  i want to show only all node's name and node's Ip address
and want capability to unregister particular node from Domain using simple web page.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]