[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Set up JBPM5.4 Final Installer to use MS SQL Server 2008 using JTDS

Lisa DeSouza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 06:44:15 EST 2013

Lisa DeSouza [https://community.jboss.org/people/lisadesouza89] commented on the document

"Set up JBPM5.4 Final Installer to use MS SQL Server 2008 using JTDS"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-47975#comment-11457

Ok,after an entire day of searching, this looks very promising. But I have 1 question; where you say ant install.demo.db i don't have an ant function like this in my build.xml, the only thing close is install.db.files, but that only copies the drivers etc, but doesn't create any database structure.

Is only ant start.human.task to create database tables??

HELP!!  :(