[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how to install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database

Erik Vande Velde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 08:22:31 EST 2013

Erik Vande Velde [https://community.jboss.org/people/erikv] created the discussion

"Re: how to install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793787#793787

Hello Lisa,

Judging from the message I posted some time ago it has worked at a certain moment in time, but it was unclear to me how the sample application was supposed to work exactly.
As we're still not sure we will need (J)BPM in our project, we're essentially patiently waiting for a book on JBPM 5.
Mauricio Salatino announced such a book long time ago, but I think it hasn't hit the market yet, so we changed our attention to other technologies lately.