[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: input and output variable for Script Task in Web Designer vs Eclipse Designer

Babu V do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 14:39:03 EST 2013

Babu V [https://community.jboss.org/people/ncboy] created the discussion

"Re: input and output variable for Script Task in Web Designer vs Eclipse Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793866#793866

Thanks Jiri.

Though web designer is more capable, am not sure if the JBPM 5.3 is supporting all the BPMN nodes. In web designer, it is allowing multiple incoming connections to User Tasks, Script etc. However when I deploy a process which has Script Task with multiple incoming connections and one outgoing connection then I am getting the following error. The same process can't even be opened in eclipse.
*Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: ProcessLoadError: unable to parse xml : Exception class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : This type of node cannot have more than one incoming connection!*

I have set the system property *-Djbpm.enable.multi.con=true* as it was mentioned in one of the posts, but am still getting the same error.

Any pointers to resolve this issue would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks
-Babu