[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: input and output variable for Script Task in Web Designer vs Eclipse Designer

Babu V do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 13:12:48 EST 2013

Babu V [https://community.jboss.org/people/ncboy] created the discussion

"Re: input and output variable for Script Task in Web Designer vs Eclipse Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794139#794139

Hi Jiri,

Here is the sample process that I created using Web Designer whihc allows multiple incoming connection to Script tasks, but when I deploy it, it doesn't work and this process can't even be opened in Eclipse designer. I have tried with converging gateway and it is loading the process into knowledge base.

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-794139-20214/Test.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-794139-20214/450-183/Test.png

Thanks
-Babu