[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM4.4 application deployment/startup issue in Tomcat

Hendra Jaya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 00:01:36 EST 2013

Hendra Jaya [https://community.jboss.org/people/jancrot] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM4.4 application deployment/startup issue in Tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794211#794211

I have a very similar issue like Felix Jose had. JBPM tables grow so fast and my application now takes more than 10 minutes to start up.
Unfortunately, it's now alive and I need to find a way to housekeep them.

Basically, I want to delete all the records in JBPM4_DEPLOYMENT and (of course) its children/grandchildren/etc.
Are these records safe to delete? FYI, I stop my application before doing this.
If this operation is safe, can I have any documentation saying that they're safe to delete? Or at least a documentation saying that "they are duplicates" so that I have a strong reason to delete them.

By the way, they are being re-populated everytime my application starts. That's why they grow..
I guess "I accidentally deploy the same process definition on each restart". Still, I need a formal documentation to say it.

Thanks