[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Restore JBPM session

Rodolfo Mendiola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 10:57:30 EST 2013

Rodolfo Mendiola [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodmendiola] created the discussion

"Re: Restore JBPM session"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794657#794657

we have a singleton service holding a single session for workflows, everytime the server stopps a new session is created, I am not sure if this is the best approach, but it is working well for us, the only issue is that the DB gets populated with sessions that are not used anymore.

We have human tasks in the processes and as they are also persisted, after a server stop (or node "change" in a cluster) jbpm is able resume the workflow after completing the task.
The problem of resuming the process has been submitted as jira here:
 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3673 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3673