[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Project update - which version of JBPM to use?

Brian Wallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 4 07:57:17 EDT 2013

Brian Wallis [https://community.jboss.org/people/bwallis42] created the discussion

"Project update - which version of JBPM to use?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826388#826388

I'm just coming back to some JBPM work after a while on other projects. Our current workflow component is using JBPM 5.1.0 and runs in JBoss 6.1.  I'm looking at some changes and additions. My timeframe is for delivery in some months time (no definite date as yet).

So, do I plan to use JBPM 5.4 or 6.0? There is also the possibility we can change to use JBoss Enterprise BRMS Platform 5.3.1 running on EAP 6 in which case, what version of JBPM is that based on?

thanks.