[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use different implementation of UserGroupCallback for each Process?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 4 21:56:54 EDT 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"How to use different implementation of UserGroupCallback for each Process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826502#826502

Hi,

in JBPM (currently I am using JBPM 5.4 Final ), is it possible to have different implementation of UserGroupCallback for every process definition?

Sample case is I have two different process, say Process A and Process B
Process A has its own user and group store and structure while Process B also has its own user and group store and structure.

Is it possible to have different implementation of UserGroupCallback for each Process Definition?

Currently this is my setup:
1. I use JBPM 5.4 Final
2. My JBPM jars and Human Task jars are bundled in one WebApp
3. I use Spring to setup single StatefulKnowledgeSession that lives as long as the WebApp lives.
4. I also setup a Local Task Service and set the UserGroupCallback implementation via Spring

this is how my the UserGroupCallback registered in Spring

<bean id="userGroupCallbackManager" class="org.jbpm.task.identity.UserGroupCallbackManager"
                    factory-method="getInstance">
                    <property name="callback" ref="chameleonUGC"></property>
          </bean>

A brief chat with Salaboy (Mauricio Salatino) in IRC, he says that I can set multiple Knowledge Session for each process definition