[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to generate PNG image of Process Definition programmatically from KnowledgeBase? Like in Web Designer..

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 4 23:33:29 EDT 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"How to generate PNG image of Process Definition programmatically from KnowledgeBase? Like in Web Designer.."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826504#826504

Hi,

In the Web Designer that comes with JBPM 5.4 Final. there is a PNG button that let us create a PNG image from what we draw in the designer.

My Question is, how can we create a PNG image if we are not using the Web Designer or Eclipse Designer, and we get the process definition from Knowledge Base?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi