[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to generate PNG image of Process Definition programmatically from KnowledgeBase? Without using Web Designer or Eclipse Designer..

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 7 23:38:11 EDT 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Re: How to generate PNG image of Process Definition programmatically from KnowledgeBase? Without using Web Designer or Eclipse Designer.."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826775#826775

Thanks for your Reply Tiho,

The autosave of SVG maybe is not what I need since I am planning on not using guvnor to store the image.

But if direct conversion from process definition to PNG image is not possible, can we create SVG first from the process definition and then create the PNG using batik or some other lib? I mean programmatically.
How do the Web Designer generate SVG from the uploaded BPMN xml file?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi