[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 10 07:03:17 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827304#827304

Hi Tihomir,   If my understanding is correct "jBPM Designer standalone version 6.0"  is a standalone version but needs Uberfire  framework. What about  version provided with JBPM 5.4?   I believe that is integrated with Guvnor   but will be much easier to make it standalone than version 6   Regards, Ashish