[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBOSS 7.1.1 and JBPM 5.2 - Problem with persistence

daniemarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 10 11:49:37 EDT 2013

daniemarques [https://community.jboss.org/people/daniemarques] created the discussion

"JBOSS 7.1.1 and JBPM 5.2 - Problem with persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827367#827367

Hi all

I'm having a big issue.

I modeled a process that doesn't work very well with multiple access's to the server.
In more detail:
The first time that the server starts I'm able to go from the start of the A process to the end.
If another user interacts with a JBPM process (e.g. starts another B process) then the next time I start a new instance of  A process occurs a probelm in an human task.

The problem is:
The task is created in the DB with status=Ready
The previous task is changed to status=Completed
There are no records in the potowners table (they are correctly created in the first time)

Anyone has any idea of the problem? I can give more details, but I don't know where to start.

Thanks, Daniel