[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5.4 Final, Cannot use space in Human Task Name, Designer Problem or Not Possible in BPMN2 ?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 11 04:42:56 EDT 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"JBPM5.4 Final, Cannot use space in Human Task Name, Designer Problem or Not Possible in BPMN2 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827484#827484

Hi,

I use JBPM5.4.Final Full Installer and the web Designer that comes with it.

I noticed that we cannot have empty space in our human task name, for example task name "My Task" will be modified to "MyTask"
Is the definition of BPMN prevents this?

or is it just because of the designer?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi