[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Cannot set up serverBindAddress for secondarySocket in bisocket transport

Igor Kostromin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 19 03:18:58 EDT 2013

Igor Kostromin [https://community.jboss.org/people/elw00d] created the discussion

"Cannot set up serverBindAddress for secondarySocket in bisocket transport"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/828781#828781

Hello, I use bisocket transport in Remoting 2.5.4.SP4 and have a trouble with my server which is placed behind a translating firewall. The point of my problem is described here  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBREM-1322 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBREM-1322. May I hope this will be fixed in next release ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]