[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Integrating jBPM in Existing Web Application along with Guvnor / Designer

Ikram Babai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 22 16:24:39 EDT 2013

Ikram Babai [https://community.jboss.org/people/ikrambabai] created the discussion

"Re: Integrating jBPM in Existing Web Application along with Guvnor / Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829174#829174

Did I just put too much on a single post?

I thought I will have a dozens of replies on this fourth day of my post (well, including the weekend)  :)  -

Please respond - pick any point of your interest of the 10 posted  :)  -