[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to deploy drools-guvnor.war on glassfish server.

Saravana V do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 26 01:28:39 EDT 2013

Saravana V [https://community.jboss.org/people/srvnkumar] created the discussion

"Re: How to deploy drools-guvnor.war on glassfish server."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829898#829898

Hi SnowStorm,

If you have already an answer to your question, ignore my reply

Below link has an information about how to deploy Guvnor 5.4 on glass fish 3.1.2 step by step.

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14160138/steps-to-deploy-guvnor-in-glassfish http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14160138/steps-to-deploy-guvnor-in-glassfish

If you have deployed Guvnor 5.5 on glassfish 3.1.2 , let me know as i have issues in deploying and launching it , thanks in advance