[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to create flexible workflow and deploy it with JBPM 5.3 with spring application

Crasy Bpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 28 01:23:00 EDT 2013

Crasy Bpm [https://community.jboss.org/people/crasybpm] created the discussion

"Re: How to create flexible workflow and deploy it with JBPM 5.3 with spring application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830099#830099

Hello,

        Thanks for kind reply. Below are current implementation way of  jbpm and business process in my web appliaiton.

1) How are the business process created and deployed into application?

       We create business process (.bpmn) using eclipse editor and use it into our application.

2)  do you want to provide the functionality where user can only chnage the sequence of task ?  Or you have only review /approve/Reject task?

      Yes, i wants functionality to update Business Process (.bpmn) file like Update existing task, Changes sequence of Task, Add new task etc.

      Any more info you require please let me know. thanks again for your reply.