[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human task escalation understanding

Crasy Bpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 28 05:45:57 EDT 2013

Crasy Bpm [https://community.jboss.org/people/crasybpm] created the discussion

"Re: Human task escalation understanding"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830102#830102

Hello,         Thanks a lot for your post and code snippest. i used this into my example its working but its failed to remove task from dashboard who escalated it. My requirment is         1) User1 is assigned task with name task1 and if its not completed within 60s it will reassigment to user2.          I have implement you code in my example and code is esaclating but same time it is appearing in user1 dashboard as well as user2 dashboard.      please help thanks in advance.   Regards, crasybpm