[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Process having script and deployed through Guvnor is not visible in JBPM console

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 29 08:38:04 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: Process having script and deployed through Guvnor is not visible in JBPM console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830273#830273

I forgot to mention.

I created both business processes using JBPM designer. both business processes does not have busines data as those were created just to check if jbpm console and drools guvnor are installed correctly .
In one of the process I added script task and  in another case I added human task. Script task just contained message print statment.  In this should it give any error?