[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Deployment Error / Unable to load library

Allen Porter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 31 13:17:40 EDT 2013

Allen Porter [https://community.jboss.org/people/metaphiz] created the discussion

"Re: Deployment Error / Unable to load library"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830769#830769

There's a deploy error in the console when I start JBoss (see above). When I'm testing pages, I get the 'POST parameters exceeds...' error above. I'm not sure if the two are related. Do you know? Also, why does JBoss need port 4445 open? Does it reach out to remote resources to deploy? Or is it talking about the local port on my computer?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]