[jboss-user] [EJB3] - JMS Queue and MDB dynamic runtime creation

GOSSET Cédric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 3 10:23:21 EDT 2013

GOSSET Cédric [https://community.jboss.org/people/rockerced] created the discussion

"JMS Queue and MDB dynamic runtime creation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821017#821017

Hello at all,

I want to create JMS Queue and MDB to listen with dynamic runtime creation in the JBOSS application server and no at the starting of this server.
In my case, i want to manage a new service dynamically.

Use case :
A service send a JMS message in the admin queue of my application (in the JBOSS AS). This message contains QUEUE indentifier informations.
I don't know what is the name of queue before. And i must create it. The MDB code is the same for consuming message in this service queue.

I didn't found documentation to create elements dynamically. Can you give code to perform this action.

Best regards,
GOSSET Cédric

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]