[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Socket connection could not be established

presenna.vs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 6 07:18:41 EDT 2013

presenna.vs [https://community.jboss.org/people/presenna.vs] created the discussion

"Socket connection could not be established"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821674#821674

My jboss server uses two different IP addresses for clients to connect. One is the Internal IP address that starts with 192.168 and other the external IP address that starts with 135.

I have a web page from which I launch my jnlp application.

When the server is bound to the internal IP address, I am able to access my web application from both the IP addresses. But I am not able to establish a socket connection through 135. (external IP address) from the external environment.

On the client trace I get a connection timedout error.

Could someone let me know how to resolve this.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]