[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM straying after user task completed

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 6 08:42:59 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM straying after user task completed"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821703#821703

We faced similar issue in our application. we were claiming the task and completing it immediately.  Here I believe by the time JBPM engine was notifying HT server about claiming the task we were issuing task complete  command to JBPM engine. That was our analysis as in real scenario user  should first  claim the task then work on it  and then complete the task.