[jboss-user] [jBPM] - need advice with persistance

fachhoch con do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 6 15:04:51 EDT 2013

fachhoch con [https://community.jboss.org/people/fachhoch] created the discussion

"need advice with persistance"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821803#821803

We want  to use jbpm  just for  worklow  and   its persistance,  we dont want any advance features  like drools , jbpm  console etc , all I care is generate  my  process definition using eclipse plugin and use api to persists  state  in database, we want  to add jbpm tables in our   database along with other tables, and we use hibernate  for persistance.  Is it possible to   inject our persistance provider into jbpm ?  I know jbpm provides jpa ,   the api has all persistance.xml etc, but we are   are not using entitymanager to persist our entities,   I need advice on how can I   modify  jbpm to use a HibernateDAO  also use my transaction manager   , we dont want jbpm to run a differnet transaction please jbpm gurus advice me.