[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM process not completed (sometimes)

Laura delli Paoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 6 17:22:32 EDT 2013

Laura delli Paoli [https://community.jboss.org/people/lauradp] created the discussion

"jBPM process not completed (sometimes)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821818#821818

Hello everybody,
I'm facing a strange problem on my bjpm process.
My process contains a human task (managed by an AsynchHornetQHTWorkItemHandlet), executed (started and then completed) by an extenal application through human task API (taskClient.start(...) taskClient.complete()). Sometimes (25-30% af times) after the human task has been completed the process doesn't continue its execution. When the process blocks human task's record in workItemInfo table is not deleted from the database..
Can anyone suggest me a solution  to this problem?