[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to use the Error Event node in process (jBPM5.4)?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 7 05:33:24 EDT 2013

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How to use the Error Event node in process (jBPM5.4)?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821907#821907

> Raja Ghosh wrote:
>
> I am not clear what you said. My case there is a rule task which after evaluation if no rule is found for the process the automated process will stop and error event will inform the system to continue the process manually.
this "inform the system" is the crutial part - what i meant is that you could add activity before the error event that will to the heavy work for information - like sending email, providing a user task for it etc

> Raja Ghosh wrote:
>
>  I need one more help I have one process which contains a timer with human task in parallel.After the task is assigned to a user and if the user is not responded within a imeframe mentioned by the timer intervel it will call another process.Please guide I am new to this jbpm.
use boundary event on the user task and as soon it expires use call activity to start another process.

HTH