[jboss-user] [EJB3] - JBoss 6, EJB and Web Application dependency

Paata Lominadze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 11 00:57:49 EDT 2013

Paata Lominadze [https://community.jboss.org/people/paata] created the discussion

"JBoss 6, EJB and Web Application dependency"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/822409#822409

Hello team,

I have 2 application on jboss 6 :

1. EJB application which has multiple ejb components and entity beans.
2. Web application which use GWT. I want to call ejb components from GWT Servlets.

I want to deploy both of them into jboss 6 server (standalone mode).

EJB jar deployment has no any problem. it works fine.
Now I want to deploy War file.

if I put EJB jar file into WAR-PROJECT/WEB-INF/lib. it throws an error. EJB Components trying to deploy on next time, But without this library I got an ClassNotFoundException.
I want EJB application to be as a library for Web Application.
How I can do it ?
Also I don't want to make EAR Project for some reasons.
I want this 2 application separately into one jboss application sever.

Thant In Advance,
Paata.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]