[jboss-user] [jBPM] - (how) jBPM in JBoss Fuse, change to Oracle DB for Persistence?

Marshall Lucas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 12 15:11:01 EDT 2013

Marshall Lucas [https://community.jboss.org/people/mlucas67] created the discussion

"(how) jBPM in JBoss Fuse, change to Oracle DB for Persistence?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/822836#822836

I have jBPM and Drools loaded in my container already.  I need to make it persist to Oracle instead of the H2 in memory DB.  Can this be done without having to build a custom verison of jBPM/Drools with custom hibernate.cfg.xml and persistence.xml files?  Is there a way to "override" it's default settings by exporting a new set of XML resources from a different bundle?

Thanks,

Marshall