[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: (how) jBPM in JBoss Fuse, change to Oracle DB for Persistence?

Marshall Lucas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 13 08:34:37 EDT 2013

Marshall Lucas [https://community.jboss.org/people/mlucas67] created the discussion

"Re: (how) jBPM in JBoss Fuse, change to Oracle DB for Persistence?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/822979#822979

Thank you for your response.  What I need then is an automated way to pull down the jBPM jars, unjar them, modify the xml, rejar them and then let my current maven feature builder create the offline repo for my JBoss Fuse container.  Anyone have reasonbly straight forward directions on doing that with either Maven or Ant?  Those are the tools I'm given and everything needs to be automated so it can "rebuild" the system and send a fully operational zip file to our production team so they can just delete the currently running folder and unzip the new and restart it.

Thanks,

Marshall