[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to extend 'Service Tasks' panel in Eclipse-based JBPM editor?

Minh Hoang TO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 15 00:06:55 EDT 2013

Minh Hoang TO [https://community.jboss.org/people/hoang_to] created the discussion

"How to extend 'Service Tasks' panel in Eclipse-based JBPM editor?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/823318#823318

There are service tasks communicating with external systems in my JBPM process definitions. I defined those service tasks by editing directly .bpmn files, using <task> elements

<task name="CallingExternalTask">
   <!-- Define actions here -->
   <iospecification>
       <!-- Define input/output bindings here --->
   </iospecification>
</task>

Now, i want to inherit the power of drag-n-drop feature in JBPM visual editors. What i have to do to have my CallingExternalTask appeared in 'Service Tasks' panel of JBPM editor in Eclipse?

I guess TODO work cosists of building a 'template' file from my own .bpmn files and put them in appropriated configuration directory  :)  but don't know how to do so in detail yet