[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Hypersonic database manager?

Doug Toppin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 16 16:27:38 EDT 2013

Doug Toppin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dougtoppin] created the discussion

"Re: Hypersonic database manager?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/823358#823358

I should have been a little more specific in my question.  I am familiar with the cli but I don't believe that there is a way to show the tables/columns or any schema definition type information via the cli is there?  From an old posting regarding the Hypersonic database manager it looked like it was possible to view that sort of information.  The reason that I'm interested is that I'm using it with a simple tutorial application and I wanted to be able to see what it looked like.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]