[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Jboss log file (jboss.log) in top-level directory

renes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 20 03:12:44 EDT 2013

renes [https://community.jboss.org/people/renes] created the discussion

"Jboss log file (jboss.log) in top-level directory"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824019#824019

I hope someone can help me with this. There are some log files in ../server/xxx/log and I have those under control, but in the top-level directory there is another one called jboss.log. It's growing rapidly and I seem unable to create a log4j appender. I tried to add one in ../server/xxx/conf/jboss-log4j.xml (which feels wrong to begin with) but no change. Anyone?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]