[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - dcm4chee/postgres patient information from patient table is ?????

dhaval joshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 20 16:58:41 EDT 2013

dhaval joshi [https://community.jboss.org/people/dhaval0129] created the discussion

"dcm4chee/postgres patient information from patient table is ?????"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824193#824193

Hi,

I configured  dcm4chee-2.17.0 /PostgreSQL on Windows 7  workstation, DB encoding is set to UTF8 and locale is  English_UnitedStates.1252. I pushed few internationalized images ( thai,  urdu, chinese ) dicom images to dcm4chee. DCM4CHEE is deployed on Jboss 4.2.3 Server

when I try to read  patient information from patient table, I keep getting values ?????, on  DCM4CHEE-WEB, I can see paitent & study info correctly, when I try  to view data from pgAdmin3 tools I can see patient info correctly,

when I deploy my test.war file in ..server/default/depoy/test.
war , Patient information that I read is ?????. Can any one let me know what configuration I might be missing
Thanks
Dhaval Joshi

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]